1. Abrasive tool testing: most of the relevant consumer glass bottle manufacturers are based on the abrasive tools presented by the customer, or stop consumption according to the engineering drawings and the newly opened abrasive tools of the sample bottle. For the important specifications of the abrasive tools that will harm the forming, they must The mold communicates and negotiates with customers in a timely manner, and reaches an agreement on important specification adjustment suggestions, which will cause particularly important harm to the subsequent product harvest rate and actual forming effect; , The completion of the mold terminates the supporting facilities, and the inspection shall be terminated according to the engineering drawings or the request of the customer.
2. Piece inspection: That is to say, the first 10-30 products consumed after the machine is operated on the abrasive tool, 2-3 products are drawn for each abrasive tool to terminate the specification and model inspection, and the inspection is the export specification; The inside and outside diameters of the loan opening; whether the printing on the basis is appropriate and clear; whether the bottle design is appropriate; when the glass bottle just exits from the front line, the quality inspection team leader will limit each product out of the mold to 2-3 pieces, according to the engineering drawings. To terminate the inspection at the level, in addition to the left and right sides, the volume measurement, the material net weight measurement, the inner and outer diameters of the loan opening, and when necessary, the bottle is full, and the outer cover provided by the customer is used for the commodity assembly line to check whether the cover can be timely or not. Seepage. And do a good job of internal working pressure, thermal stress, and pH resistance testing.
3. Manufacturing inspection: If the abrasive tool is not changed, every 2 hours, each mold draws 2 termination volume and material weight inspection, and the inner and outer diameters of the loan opening need to be inspected, because the mold opening is very easy to stick to oil stains in the application. The lid is not tightly closed and the wine is leaking; during manufacturing, new molds will be replaced due to abrasives. Therefore, after mold change, the forming workshop must immediately notify the quality inspection workshop, and the quality inspection workshop must not Rarely do part inspection and manufacturing inspection of the glass bottles out of the newly replaced abrasive tools to prevent product quality problems caused by unknown quality inspection after mold replacement.
4. Full inspection: After the product exits the line, the quality inspection staff must terminate the overall appearance inspection of all products, such as bubbles, crooked necks, slanted bottoms, size of sutures, material colors, and loan openings. The display of the inner and outer diameters and the recesses in the loan opening, the seat material, the shoulders are thin, the bottle body is not bright, and the hemp material.
5. Incoming sampling inspection: The quality technicians shall terminate sampling according to the AQL counting sampling plan for the waste batches that have been packed and waiting to enter the warehouse. When sampling, sampling should be done in as many directions as possible (upper, middle, and lower positions). Strictly follow the standards or customer requests for testing, and promptly enter the warehouse for qualified batches, make uniform stacking, and clearly label; for batches that do not pass, they must be marked, protected, and repaired immediately, until the sample inspection is passed.