The eight major reasons that affect the quality of glass bottles are finally summarized by the editor of Jiangsu Linlang Glass Products Co., Ltd. Today, they are now published on Linlang’s official website for peer friends to learn.
1. The glass wine bottle manufacturer tells you that the glass blank cannot enter the preliminary mold accurately when it falls into the preliminary mold, and it rubs against the mold wall too much, forming folds, and the wrinkles are dispersed and enlarged after blowing, and formed in the glass wine bottle body Folds.
2. The scissor marks of the upper feeder are too large, and the scissor scars appear on the bottle body after individual bottles are formed.
3. The material of the first mold and the finished mold of the glass wine bottle is poor, the density is not good, the oxidation is too fast after high temperature, and small dents are formed on the surface of the mold, which causes the surface of the formed glass wine bottle to be not shiny.
4. Poor quality of glass wine bottle mold oil will make the mold not smooth, the dripping speed will decrease, and the material type will change too quickly.
5. The design of the glass wine bottle prototype mold is unreasonable, the mold cavity is large or small, and the material droplets are blown and dispersed unevenly after entering the molding mold, which will cause the glass wine bottle body to appear mottled.
6. The dripping speed of the machine is not uniform, and the improper adjustment of the air nozzle will cause the temperature of the glass bottle to be uncoordinated. Simply making cold spots on the glass bottle body will directly affect the brightness.
7. The glass material liquid in the kiln is not clean or the material temperature is uneven, which will also make the output glass wine bottles appear bubbles, small particles, and small hemp billets.
8. If the speed of the team machine is too fast or slow, the glass wine bottle body will be uneven, the bottle wall thickness will be different, and mottling will occur.