I firmly believe that everyone is not unfamiliar with glass bottles, and they can often be seen in daily life. Some glass bottles are smooth and crystal clear at first glance, while some appear to be stained. Let me tell everyone about the factors that endanger the smoothness of glass bottles.
1. When the laminated glass blank falls into the preliminary mold, it cannot be accurately entered into the preliminary mold, and the mold wall friction is too large, resulting in creases. After the positive air blowing inspection, the creases spread out and become larger, and creases are generated in the glass bottle body.
2. The shear marks of the upper feeder are too large, and the shear scars appear on the bottle body after some glass bottles are formed.
3. The glass bottle’s initial mold and molding materials are poor, and the relative density is insufficient. After high temperature, the air oxidizes too fast, resulting in fine pits on the surface of the mold, which causes the surface of the glass bottle to be unsmooth after forming.
4. Too low quality of the glass bottle mold oil will make the mold insufficiently moisturized, the drip rate will be reduced, and the material type will change too quickly.
5. The design concept of the preliminary mold is unscientific. The mold core is large or small. After the material drop enters the forming mold, it is blown and spread out unevenly, which will cause dark spots on the glass bottle body.
6. The dripping rate of the equipment is not uniform, and the improper adjustment of the air nozzle will make the glass bottle mold and the temperature of the mold not compatible. It is very easy to produce cold spots on the glass bottle body, which will immediately harm the smoothness.
7. In the industrial furnace, the laminated glass material is not clean or the material temperature is uneven, which will also cause bubbles, small particles, and small hemp blanks in the output glass bottles.
8. If the team speed is too fast or too slow, the glass bottle body will be uneven, and the bottle wall thickness will be different, causing spots.
The above is the eight reasons why the smoothness of glass bottles is harmed by the net weaving for everyone. I hope that the glass bottle factory can pay more attention to the whole production process in the future.