1. Fine sand: Some lime water will stick to the glass window when painting the walls. To remove these lime tumor marks, it is more difficult to scrub with ordinary water. Therefore, it is easy to clean the glass with a damp cloth dipped in some fine sand to scrub the glass window.
2. Kerosene + chalk ash: Drop some kerosene on the glass, or use chalk ash and gypsum powder dipped in water and spread on the glass to dry. Wipe it with a clean cloth or cotton. The glass is clean and bright.
3. Toothpaste: The glass furniture will turn black after a long time. Use a fine cloth to wipe it with toothpaste to make the glass clean.
4. Protein water: After washing the fresh eggshells with water, a mixed solution of protein and water can be obtained. Use it for glass cleaning, which will also increase the gloss.
5. Kerosene or white wine: When the glass on the window is old or stained with oil, put a little kerosene or white wine on the damp cloth and wipe it lightly. The glass will soon be bright and clean.
6. Vinegar: If there is paint or dirt on the glass, you can apply some vinegar on it and wipe it off with a clean cloth after it is soaked.
7. Old newspaper: wipe with slightly damp old newspaper. When wiping, it is best to wipe up and down vertically on one side, and wipe horizontally on the other side, so that it is easy to find the missing wipe.
8. Alcohol: Rinse it with warm water first, then wipe with a damp cloth dipped in alcohol, the glass will be particularly bright.